Operational Development Volunteers As a volunteer, your mission is to assist staff, patients, family members, and visitors, in a way that makes use of your gifts. Some of the volunteer opportunities include:
- Greeter: Greet and escort people to their desired location
- Coffee Cart: Deliver complimentary coffee and teas
- Grounds Crew: Work outdoors, planting and cleaning
- Pillow Creations: Make pillows for cancer patients
- Office Assistance: Help with filing, organizing, photocopying, etc.
- Nursing Stations: Assist staff on nursing units
- SNU Blooms: Help patients plant in flower pots, make flower arrangements, fill vases, etc.
The role of a volunteer is one of compassion, support, and encouragement. We are always looking for new ways for our volunteers to serve—we welcome your ideas! If you have a desire to learn new activities and a heart to serve, call us or check the related links for an application.