Become a T.J. Samson Physician Are you the one we’ve been looking for?
T.J. Samson Community Hospital is a 196-bed, acute care facility that is committed to the care and health of our community.
- Our model is multidisciplinary and evidence-based, like the treatment plans you might find in our Planetree, rehabilitation, and cancer treatment facilities.
- Our physicians arrive here from diverse backgrounds and experiences, to provide fresh, innovative ideas flowing into our community.
- Our technology remains in perpetual state of upgrades and advancement, to keep us on the cutting edge of health care breakthroughs in areas like surgery, cardiology, and women’s health.
- Our collaborative, team approach enlists a collective of great minds—via our residency programs, telemedicine, and other channels—that ensure a ‘no-stone-left-unturned’ strategy with regard to patient care.
- Our facilities keep up with patient demand and opportunity. Our brand-new T.J. Health Pavilion now houses all of our outpatient care and includes a few new services, such as the T.J. Urgent Care clinic.
As a T.J. Samson Community Hospital physician, you will also enjoy many advantages and benefits of living in south central Kentucky. Glasgow is nestled a peaceful, pastoral setting with rolling hills and plenty of attractions, like Mammoth Cave National Park and Barren River Lake Resort Park, Equidistant between Louisville, Kentucky, and Nashville, Tennessee, Glasgow is just a short drive from major metropolitan centers for concerts, events, and festivals.
Our family-friendly community includes various sports leagues, a YMCA, Lions Club, and other civic and professional organizations. And our schools remain among the highest ranked in the state. For more details about Glasgow and the region, click here.
Care is at the very core of T.J. Samson Community Hospital—care for our patients, staff, and community. As a T.J. physician, we will work quickly to find ways for you and your family to plug in to our community.
Are you the one we’ve been looking for? Call us!